We are delighted to announce the forthcoming publication of The International Encyclopedia of Ethics. Unmatched in scholarship and scope, The International Encyclopedia of Ethics is the definitive single-source reference work on Ethics for students, scholars and professionals, publishing online and in print February 2013. Work on the Encyclopedia has been shepherded by an Editor-in-Chief and two Associate Editors. Its content was shaped by the distinguished members of the Editorial Board, and all entries have been blind reviewed by an independent Review Board.
This ground-breaking 9-volume reference work, presented in A-Z format:
- Comprises over 700 entries, ranging from 1,000 to 10,000 words in length, written by an international cast of subject experts
- Is arranged across 8 fully cross-referenced volumes, plus a comprehensive index volume
- Provides clear definitions and explanations of all areas of ethics including the topics, movements, arguments, and key figures in Normative Ethics, Metaethics, and Practical Ethics
- Covers the major philosophical, legal and religious traditions
- Offers an unprecedented level of authority, accuracy and balance with all entries being blind peer-reviewed